Now available: 8th volume of the ‘Droit et religion’ directory
The 8th volume of the ‘Droit et religion’ (Law and religion) directory has been published by the Presses Universitaires d’Aix-Marseille. You will find a list of all the other books published in the ‘Droit et Religion’ collection here.
Publisher’s summary: The Law and Religion directory, a scientific journal unique in the landscape of French research, gathers individual research in the fields of theoretical analysis of the relationship between law and religion, historical research , ongoing debates in France, in other European and Mediterranean countries , conferences proceedings and chronicles of jurisprudence in private law, media law , public law and ECHR. Thus, this 8th volume gathers over thirty texts, among which the questions of religious teaching in educational systems and of the reference to the Sharia (claim , effectiveness, conflicts) in contemporary constitutions and laws are two major themes.
- Annuaire Droit et Religions
- Volume 8 – Years 2015-2016
- ISBN : 9782731410105 – 586 pages – 42 €
- Articles are written either in French or in English
- Webpage of the ‘Annuaire Droit et Religion’ collection (in French): http://lid2ms.com/les-publications-du-lid2ms-2/annuaire-droit-et-religion-puam/
- Webpage of the 8th volume (in French): http://presses-universitaires.univ-amu.fr/annuaire-droit-religions
- Orders are done by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org