Call for papers : 3rd International Conference COMSYMBOL/Religion(s), secularity(ies), society(ies) and the digital humanities turn
ESSACHESS and CTS-IARSIC of CORHIS (EA7400), Paul Valéry University of Montpellier France is excited to announce the launch of the Call for Papers for its 3rd International Conference Comsymbol on ” Religion(s), secularity(ies), society(ies) and the digital humanities turn”.The conference will be held at Paul Valéry University in Montpellier, France on November 9 and 10, 2016.
The proceedings will be reviewed and will have an ISBN. The proceedings will be published at a French Academic Publishing and will be submitted for indexing in a number of citation indexes including (Google Books, GESIS – Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences, the ISI Thomson Web of Science, etc.). The 2014 Comsymbol conference proceedings were indexed in the ISI Thomson Web of Science database.
For further details please visit the conference website which will be updated regularly: https://comsymbol2016.wordpress.com/
- March 20, 2016: Submission of an abstract of approximately 350-400 words, including spaces, and five keywords. The abstract could be written in French or English. The proposal must include the name and affiliations as well as the email address of all authors.
- April 10, 2016: Notification of abstract acceptance via email
- June 10, 2016: Submission of the full papers
- Juin 30, 2016: full paper acceptance
- All proposals and questions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All proposals will be double blind peer reviewed. Authors of the accepted papers will be notified by e-mail.
- If you will not attend the conference in person, you can present your paper virtually : https://comsymbol2016.wordpress.com/virtual-presentation-presentation-virtuelle/